Multi Table Tournament (MTT) 202
An Introduction to MTT Study Tools for Intermediate & Advanced Players
MTT STUDY TOOLS FOR INTERMEDIATE & ADVANCED PLAYERS
***Course Includes a Custom MTT Poker Tracker 4 HUD***
Following up on our foundational MTT 101 tournament course, MTT 202 is perfect for players looking to take their game to the next level. The primary focus is on four advanced and extremely powerful study tools:
- PokerTracker 4
- ICMIZER 2
These programs are a must-have for any serious tournament grinder – but owning them is just the beginning. MTT 202 will show you how to harness their full power to optimize both your study time and poker game!
What’s in the Course?
The course features 10 videos totaling 2 hours in length, divided into four main parts;
- The HUD – Learn how to create a custom HUD and enjoy the downloadable MTT 202 heads-up display made exclusively for MicroGrinder students.
- Analyzing Results – Breaking down the graphs, charts, lines and stats that PT4 uses to display tournament results.
- Reviewing Hands – Using filters, tags and hand replay features to analyze your own hand histories.
- The Basics – Understanding ICM, chip EV, Future Game Simulations and range requirements for calculating scenarios.
- Running Simulations – Showing ICMIZER 2 in action by importing and analyzing some real hand histories.
- Navigating the Ranges – Shoving, Calling & Re-Shoving – Understanding the benefits and drawbacks of Nash equilibrium models, and overviewing the ranges on offer.
- Range Construction – Learn how to create custom ranges for in-depth, street-by-street range analysis.
- Equity Comparison – Introducing the many calculative features provided by PokerRanger including equity tables, equity evolutions and two player board hits.
What You’ll Get out of This Course
Core understanding of the most valuable poker programs on the market today.
Become a self-learner and use the tools covered in the course to identify and plug your own personal leaks.
An ability to get the most out of our upcoming tournament courses which will utilize all of the programs covered in MTT 202:
- MTT 303: Intermediate/Advanced MTT Strategy – Playing > 20bb Stacks. (Coming Soon in 2019)
- MTT 404: Intermediate/Advanced MTT Strategy – Short Stack & Final Table. (Coming Soon in 2019)
George Mathias is a poker pro and coach who has built up his bankroll the classic way: laddering up the stakes from the humble beginnings of 2nl. He has more than three years of coaching experience under his belt, working for the likes of Upswing Poker, Card Player magazine and PokerVIP in the process. Being a seasoned regular at 200nl+, he attributes his success to having strong fundamentals at the table and looks forward to sharing this knowledge to help other players better their own game.