MASTER NO LIMIT HOLD'EM PRE-FLOP PLAY
Most decent poker players understand the basics of pre-flop play, but
to become a great poker player, you must understand pre-flop play
inside and out. This course is designed to do just that!
UNDERSTAND "WHEN" & "WHY"
In this course, I just don't teach you "how" to play pre-flop, but
teach you "when" and "why" you should do certain plays in your pre-flop
game. Understanding why you should do something in poker is much more
important than knowing simply how to do it. Throughout the course, we
cover the theory and concepts behind each play, to help you understand
the pre-flop play inside and out.
BECOME A MASTER OF PRE-FLOP PLAY
In this course you'll learn the following:
- Raising In First (RFI) Ranges as the Pre-Flop Raiser
- 3-Betting Theory for Value and a Bluff
- Defending Against 3-Bets Pre-Flop
- Reasons for Cold-Calling a Raise and Cold-Calling Ranges
- Effective and Profitable Set-Mining
- Reasons for Over-Limping
- Identifying Spots of Profitable Squeeze Plays
- Effective Isolation Raising Against Limpers
- Stealing the Blinds from Late Position
- Theoretical and Mathematical Approach to Blind Defense
- Small Blind versus Big Blind Play
This course is for beginning and intermediate poker players alike. For those new to the game, it will give them a sound foundation in their poker game and prepare them for solid post-flop play. For those not new to the game, it'll give them a greater understand of pre-flop play an its nuances.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?ENROLL TODAY, YOUR 100% RISK-FREE ENROLLMENT IS BACKED BY OUR 7-DAY, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
Alton Hardin is the founder of MicroGrinder Poker
School and a #1 Amazon best-selling poker author and poker coach. He has
published several poker books and courses and has been featured on the
nationally-syndicated casino and poker industry talk radio show House of
Cards. Alton has been playing poker for over a decade both live and
online. Today, Alton enjoys playing the micro stakes for enjoyment and a
teaching instrument, with his primary gaming being 6-Max NLHE, focusing
on 25nl and below.